Monday, September 20, 2010

Gotta get into the groove....

Been a whole week since I worked out !!! Fewf! Here's my workout for tonight. Headache and all....

50swings 30lbs
20 deadlifts 30lbs
50swings 30lbs
20 deadlifts 30lbs
50swings 30lbs
20 deadlifts 30lbs
25 swings 30lbs
3 turkish getups per side 20lbs
5 windmills per side 20lbs
Ab wheel appx 30 roll outs

Feeling good but had to stop because of the stupid headache. I'll try to do another workout tomorrow. Throw in some other stuff ..presses, back rows, lunges and squats, with some swings of course !!!With Fall here and Winter just around the corner, I can't let the damp cold dark evenings get in the way of my motivation. I have to get into the groove now before I slack off too much and fall back into a rut. Tonight is the first of a good string of workouts coming my way. I'm back on track baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment